Sorbet Logo

Sorbet Holdings and the Clicks Group have announced the formation of Sorbet Brands, which will hold all the trademarks related to the Sorbet Brand in Southern Africa.

The Clicks Group will own 25% of the new company and Sorbet Holdings the remaining 75%. The shares in Sorbet Holdings will remain 100% in the hands of Sorbet management who will continue to operate the Sorbet Salons.

Sorbet Brands has been created to further develop the potential for Sorbet products in Clicks stores and Sorbet salons. “We are excited about the formation of Sorbet Brands and our new partnership with Clicks. We look forward to the future in anticipation of an ever-strengthening collaboration of our two companies and the further development of the Sorbet brand,” said Ian Fuhr, CEO of the Sorbet Group.

The Clicks Group has also signed a long-term licence agreement with Sorbet Holdings to be the exclusive product development partner and retailer of Sorbet ranges in southern Africa. “This partnership combines the strengths of Clicks as the market leader in beauty retailing with Sorbet, the country’s leading beauty services brand. Through our licence agreement we are looking to maximise the benefits of the Clicks retail footprint and Sorbet’s chain of beauty salons,” said David Kneale, CEO of the Clicks Group.

Sorbet is also a Clicks ClubCard partner with customers earning ClubCard points in Sorbet outlets nationally.

Reference: The Franchise Association of South Africa –

Get The Latest Franchise News Directly To Your Inbox

Recent Posts

Experience the thrill of Zar Casino from the comfort of your home in South Africa! Click ZAR casino login and dive into endless entertainment.

Discover the thrill of winning at Apollo Slots Casino! Sign in here for a world of entertainment: Apollo Slots casino login