With over 20 years of experience in all areas of the retail and wholesale distribution business, Ally Cohen founded 4aKid at the start of 2007. Since then, 4aKid has established sole agencies and distribution agreements with international companies for various branded products from around the world, and have dedicated themselves to bringing these unique products into the South African market. These products have been successfully introduced to the parents of South Africa, with amazing and positive results.
4aKid specialises in the wholesale and distribution of innovative baby proofing items, child safety products, kids clothing and trendy baby accessories, making life easier and simpler for moms and dads. Our range includes goodies for pregnant moms too. We offer award-winning products suitable for kids of all ages which are also great for baby showers, birthdays or any other occasions as well as just daily life with your baby, toddler or child.
1. You immediately become part of a going concern.
2. You start your business step by step with the support, expertise and know-how of 4aKid management team.
3. You benefit from continuing guidance and management support.
4. You are equipped with marketing and sales support and administrative procedures to ensure maximum results.
5. You benefit from the constant interplay of new ideas resulting in franchisee interaction.
6. You receive the benefits of co-operative national advertising.
4aKid is particularly interested in people who possess some or all of the following attributes:
• A people’s person who is able to work with people and have a pleasant, positive and caring nature;
• He or she must have excellent selling skills, experience in direct selling is preferable;
• Communication skills: This is one characteristic that any franchisee must possess. This means they must be able to deal with people in a positive way. A good franchisee is one who enjoys spending time with people. Remember, if one treats their staff and customers with trust and respect, then they will remain loyal to them. Hence, it is must for a franchisee to treat their customers well which will ultimately add to the popularity of a business;
• Hard working: Running a franchise is not easy; it takes hard working to make it successful. For new franchises to be successful, a franchisee must not be afraid of hard work and happy to put in the hours required to get the job done;
• Positive attitude: A potential franchisee must have a positive attitude towards the 4aKid business model. A franchisee must have a good attitude towards work and show that they can work alongside their employees, whether it is in the office, on the store floor or out in the field. They must even be willing to look for ways to make the brand more popular and suggest frequent changes for the betterment of the business. In another words, a franchisee must be self-motivated to take action and follow the successes of others. A self-motivated and organised person who wants to succeed and be prepared to work as part of a team;
• The term to be a good leader, you also must be a good follower is indeed true in franchising. Deviate from this and you have taken out the foundation of this business system. This is why franchisors look for people who can lead and at the same time follow the business system in place.
1st Franchise Opened
No. of Outlets
Average set-up cost
Initial franchise fee
Initial Working Capital
Minimum owners contribution
Management services fee
Initial agreement term
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.