Ambeans started operating as a franchise in 2001 and has shown steady growing since then. Our aim is to grow sustainably by setting up franchises in the bigger regional centres around South Africa.
Ambeans offers a unique concept of a Coffee Beanery selling speciality Coffee and Tea as well as related equipment. We also offer light meals, speciality drinks and delectable confectionery served in our shops. We supply our branches with freshly roasted coffee from our roastery in Somerset West on a weekly basis.
We will train you in all aspects of the business, by working in one of our existing stores. We will train your staff and teach you all about coffee and the running of a successful Ambeans. We also offer advice and know-how in terms of on-going training at no extra cost.
Before you apply for a Ambeans franchise, first answer the following Questions:
1. Do you have sufficient available capital, and a good credit record?
2. Are you willing to run the business the way we will show you and to operate it according to our rules and regulations?
3. Do you enjoy working with people?
4. Have you got experience in being a team leader?
5. Are you willing to work hard to make your business work?
We look forward to welcoming you as part of the Ambeans family!!!
1st Franchise Opened
No. of Outlets
Average set-up cost
Initial franchise fee
Initial Working Capital
Minimum owners contribution
Management services fee
Initial agreement term
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.