A family business with humble beginnings originated when Patrick Flanagan, entrepreneur and founder of Motor Vehicle Dry Cleaners started his career in the Chemical Industry. After 29 successful years in the field, Patrick was able to utilise his knowledge of products, processes and chemical combinations within his new line of business.
Creating the perfect vehicle cleaning product was top of mind when Patrick established the Motor Vehicle Dry Cleaners business model in 2003. Alan Flanagan, Patrick’s son took the reins early 2003 following his father’s ill health and AutoGuard was established as the Valet Centre of choice for all major car dealerships including Toyota, VW, Opel, Isuzu, Ford, Nissan, Renault as well as Hyundai.
AutoGuard also established business with major Vehicle Rental companies including Avis, Tempest Car Hire, Hertz, Bidvest and Europe Car.
With 15 years of Valet Centre Management and motor trade experience, Alan was able to elevate the AutoGuard brand and client base to new heights allowing for larger volumes and larger scale operations.
The CREAM Franchise was established as a direct result of successful years within the Valet Service, perfected to our customers’ unique requirements.
Our Franchise businesses are intimately designed giving each client personalised service. Our brand offers clients the opportunity to enjoy premium Valet Services leaving their vehicles in pristine, concourse condition.
INNOVATORS IN THE VALET INDUSTRY, WE ARE PROUD OF OUR PROCESSES:
• We were the first to pioneer on-site valets for rental companies. At that stage they were only washing and vacuuming the vehicles on site.
• Forward booking systems encourage continuous, returning business.
• Car Dealerships enjoy a quick valet service turnaround time of only 2 hours, ensuring the delivery of sold vehicles on time.
• CREAM utilises vacuum extraction allowing for a more delicate service and detail orientated clean as oppose to using the conventional big extractor machines.
• Dealer stock vehicles are given extra care with 24 hour services.
• Our service centres are available to vehicles of all shapes and sizes, accommodating vintage as well as trending models for on and off site valets.
Cream will supply franchisee support to ensure success ahead of Franchise openings.
Training will be conducted on the following topics:
Customer Service approach
Sales Training to Owners and Trade visits to assist with securing corporate accounts.
ONGOING TRAINING AND SUPPORT
CREAM will provide ongoing training and support for Franchises with additional focus on new product developments, training refreshers and ensure that the centre receives adequate attention to ensure success.
Specialised training will be conducted to transfer skills needed to master our unique methods and techniques.
We are looking for top performing, sales driven Franchisees who can take ownership of their business and possess the following characteristics:
Excellent communications skills
Ability to Multi-task and work under pressure
Possess Leader and Manager qualities
Previous Business owner
1st Franchise Opened
No. of Outlets
Average set-up cost
Initial franchise fee
Initial Working Capital
Minimum owners contribution
Management services fee
Initial agreement term
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.