The Cricky Cricket programme offers Boys and Girls 4 to 9 years the opportunity to kick start their cricket career, learn lots of new cricket skills like batting, bowling, catching and throwing, as well as social skills allowing them to make new friends and most importantly HAVE FUN!!
The programme runs one session of thirty five minutes per week at schools with 4 to 15 kids per session.
• The sessions are well organised and help kids to develop social skills, motor skills and basic cricket know how.
• Promote skills for boys and girls in a fun and structured way.
• All coaches work from a syllabus that is fun, enjoyable and safe.
• A Cricket Fun Day is held at least once a term to show parents what the “Cricky’s” have learned.
• The activities are designed to be inclusive, action-packed and most importantly FUN!
CRICKY CRICKET PROMOTES AN ACTIVE, HEALTHY LIFESTYLE.
• To lay the foundation for a lifelong interest in cricket.
• To give all children, irrespective of ability, an equal opportunity.
• To provide physical exercise that children can enjoy.
• To develop self-confidence.
• To develop ball skills.
• To promote life skills to the children i.e. discipline.
Franchisees will be given initial and on-going training so that they can effectively run the Cricky Cricket programme.
– have a love for children
– have a love for cricket
– have patience
– be approachable
– be a good communicator
– be a good organiser
1st Franchise Opened
No. of Outlets
Average set-up cost
Initial franchise fee
Initial Working Capital
Minimum owners contribution
Management services fee
Initial agreement term
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.