Executives Online commenced franchising in 2006 in the United Kingdom. The aim of Executives Online as the Franchisor is to build a global network of offices operated by business owners (franchisees). In order to do this we have already partnered with organisations and individuals in territories where there is a strong market for Fast Track Executive Resourcing, yet we still seek further partners for UK expansion as well as in other global regions such as Asia Pacific, Continental Europe, the Middle East and USA.
Executives Online has spent many years developing one of the most robust executive recruitment and interim management methods in the industry – one that harnesses the power of online channels, yet retains the human touch that ensures the best fit between candidate, client and role. We are now offering the Executives Online recruitment system for sale as a franchise to entrepreneurs interested in very quickly starting and building their own executive recruitment business.
We operate one centralised recruitment system, deployed globally. This gives each of our franchisees complete, unfettered access to our CRM system and global talent bank. From day one you will have access to over 151,000 senior executives and access to all of our client records globally to assist you in developing your local relationships with potential clients.
We initiate centralised marketing campaigns and market research reports in the local economy that are focused on delivering new clients and candidates to your business.
An Executives Online franchisee can be either an individual looking to build their own professional services business, or an existing recruitment business looking to add executive recruitment and/or interim management to its portfolio of services.
The ideal franchisee will have the following characteristics:
– Driven by success
– Sales oriented mindset
– Assertive yet professional
– Cooperation and communication skills
– Willingness for on-going development
The ideal franchisee will possess:
– Excellent networking skills
– Lots of contacts or existing customers
– Ability to generate own leads through hands-on business development activities
– Track record in sales and marketing leading to growth of a business
– Entrepreneurial outlook: you’ll be in a start-up company, yet backed by proven systems
– Financial resources to pay the initial fee + six months working capital (living expenses)
– Ability to focus 100% on building your Executives Online business (this is not a part-time opportunity)
– Intention to embrace the Executives Online brand
– More than a passing acquaintance with recruitment, and online methods
1st Franchise Opened
No. of Outlets
Average set-up cost
Initial franchise fee
Initial Working Capital
Minimum owners contribution
Management services fee
Initial agreement term
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.