KILL-A-BUG (Pty) Ltd started operations on the 01 March 2005 and after a blooming period, market evaluation and research we selected to expand our business operations to include the franchise concept. The first franchise was opened on 08 August 2006 and since then several others have followed, all of which have developed into sustainable and profitable businesses.
KILL-A-BUG (Pty) Ltd is a registered Pest Control Company with The Department of Agricultural and The Pest Control Services Industry Board of South Africa. We specialise in the treatment of gardens, homes and businesses for all kinds of Pests.
Specialist fields of Trade include:
Sanitation advice and solutions
Wood Destroying inspection Certificates
Post-Construction & Pre-Construction termite treatment
Cleaning Chemicals & Equipment
Professional Gutter Cleaning
We have developed a full training programme and a continuous service support system for our franchisees.
YOU will receive:
– Initial 3 day training at an Agriseta approved training centre
– Supervision and a full support programme
– All the necessary equipment and start-up package
– Marketing support with a free advertisement campaign in a local newspaper for at least 4 weeks
– Fliers and personalised business cards
– Practical infield training
– Administrative training and support
– Business management support
– Registration of a preferred business entity, i.e. (Pty) Ltd
– Accounting system
– Registration with all relevant Pest Control and Government Departments
– Financial Management support – Preparation of budgets and cash flows
– Territorial rights for a specific area
What do you need to become a FRANCHISEE?
1. Self motivation
2. Willingness to learn
3. Strive to become a successful entrepreneur
4. Investment capital from R 150 000 depending on area
5. Your own light delivery van and computer
6. Working Capital of at least R 15 000
1st Franchise Opened
No. of Outlets
Average set-up cost
Initial franchise fee
Initial Working Capital
Minimum owners contribution
Management services fee
Initial agreement term
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.