With over eighteen years in the business, King Delivery was the brainchild of Jason Urquhart and exploded onto the delivery market in October 2010. King Delivery fills an enormous gap in the delivery market, which is good food delivered fast.
King Delivery took its first steps of delivery in Pietermaritzburg and its success is largely due to the unique development software created exclusively for us by our in-house IT department and graphic design studio.
With nine franchises already established in South Africa and new franchises set to open, King Delivery is growing from strength to strength.
King Delivery is an innovative restaurant delivery service that has found ways to reduce operating costs, cut delivery times in half and make the ordering process more efficient, by implementing digital and web based technology. One of the biggest drawbacks in a typical franchise is that one model may work well under one management but fall short under another. King Delivery has tackled this by developing a model around its individual Franchisees. By creating a centralised call centre and using SMS technology, King Delivery has a business model that allows a wide scope using limited infrastructure but also allows for tight controls to be in place to ensure the brand is upheld.
The King Delivery franchise is designed in such a way that the success of the business does not depend on the location of your shop or office, your office can be set up anywhere. A King Delivery Franchise is quick to set up and you don’t start with a huge target before you break even, you start making money from you first order, which makes King Delivery the best investment opportunity around.
Our call centre works with the franchisee, staying in constant contact with you or your manager so that you are never alone.
King Delivery relies on enthusiastic, energetic people. This is how we’re moving from an exciting growing business to a household brand known for quality of service. The Franchisee will be responsible for running their own business, while staying within the parameters of the King Delivery brand and business format. In operating a King Delivery Franchise, you will have a number of responsibilities including:
• Quality of service;
• Quality staffing and training of Drivers;
• Business management;
• Marketing your area and the brand;
• Maintaining good working relations with our partnered restaurants.
You will not only have to have the required financial resources and track record, but you will also have to possess the attributes of a business owner to successfully fulfil your role as a King Delivery Franchise owner.
What makes an ideal King Delivery Franchise owner?
• Credit worthy with available financial resources
• Some form of management experience or having been self-employed is ideal;
• The Franchise Owner should be computer literate
• The Franchise Owner should be actively involved in the Franchise.
• The Franchise Owner should be people-orientated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• He/she should be an energetic self-starter with a professional approach to business
• Good management skills;
• Strong forward planning skills;
• He/she must be able to motivate and inspire staff and create a fun, work-friendly environment;
• The Franchise Owner needs a respectable appearance and be healthy.
• He should consider owning a King Delivery Franchise as a long-term investment.
• The Franchise Owner must recognise that it is in the nature of the business to trade for long hours. Hard work and stamina are essential to the success of the Franchise.
• We want go-getters!
1st Franchise Opened
No. of Outlets
Average set-up cost
Initial franchise fee
Initial Working Capital
Minimum owners contribution
Management services fee
Initial agreement term
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.