IN HUGE demand, more than ever:
This business grew from the HUGE need for Strategic Leadership, to grow positive communities & companies in an uncertain future.
We serve Corporate & Team leaders, to capacitate strategic-thinking and value-based impact in the fast-changing world of the 21st century – to achieve SUCCESS & GROWTH through harnessing the most powerful energy in the world: human-capacity.
This program is currently also empowers young professionals, on-boarding programs in Companies and Entrepreneurs to bring REAL VALUE during a time of unprecedented change.
We are also moving into leadership development for young leaders (12 years) and youth leaders (16 years).
This business of capacitating Strategic Leaders for the 21st Century:
1. Unique TRAINING Methodology: MindCompany Unlimited (MindCo.) uses creative, complex & dynamic Inter-active group-learning for continued professional development of the CHAMPIONS of the 21st Century workplace – the 4th Industrial Revolution. The program’s game-component is social, non-threatening and FUN, taking participants out of comfort zones while activating creative, situational- and reflective learning. Solutions are contextualized into specific work-demands to initiate next steps and purposeful growth forward.
2. PURPOSE of OPTIMIZING Human-value in the fast-changing FUTURE workspace:
Qualifications and experience are no longer good enough if you want your business to thrive in the new fast-changing world-economy – growing more complex continuously and machines becoming the work-force of
the future… The HUMAN value-add to technology in the work-place will be the X-FACTOR for success!
Training and support consists of:
Initial full training course
• Branding & PR
• Presentations with clients
• People with professional experience and people-skills will be effective MindCo Franchisees.
• A growing corporate network will add much value.
• Effective communication skills (verbal & electronic).
• People with compassion towards learning/empowering others.
• Do not need a venue OR staff, but do need own transport, electronic connectivity and professional presence.
1st Franchise Opened
No. of Outlets
Average set-up cost
Initial franchise fee
Initial Working Capital
Minimum owners contribution
Management services fee
Initial agreement term
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.