Our unique business methods, developed by our Franchisor came into operation in 1997. Skitterblink spotted a unique opportunity in offering domestic and commercial cleaning services to households and businesses, saving them the headache of worrying about contracts, minimum wages and other labour related aspects.
In 2003, the concept was franchised, offering franchisees a business opportunity of creating jobs and adding value to hundreds of homes, families and offices within their residential and business arenas.
This, in itself, represents the fantastic business opportunity where our franchisees and their families can participate and share in the financial success of the Skitterblink franchise concept.
As a company, we are proudly South African and unashamedly ethical. We stand for uncompromised quality, excellence as a standard and we believe in knowledge sharing and empowerment. We are family orientated and believe in strong family values as the corner stone of society. We are actively involved in community transformation.
Skitterblink offers different types of services for the Domestic and Commercial environments, respectively:
1. Domestic and SMME Cleaning Services:
• Domestic and SMME Contract service: weekly, bi-weekly or as often as required.
The contract service is based on an hourly concept. Depending on the size of the house / office and the needs of the client, Skitterblink will allocate a fixed timeslot for the house / office per week.
• Domestic and SMME once off, ad hoc service based on call-out.
With our Ad Hoc Service we can clean the premises according to our standard routine or the client can indicate the specific details that they require.
• Building Sites: cleaning townhouse complexes for developers after building is complete.
We have also developed a unique service offering for building contractors. Building contractors are also moving more and more to cleaning companies for their pre-occupational cleaning requirements.
2. Commercial and Industrial Cleaning Services
With the introduction of professional cleaning services from Skitterblink and its franchises to the commercial and industrial market, we can now expand and grow the Skitterblink group according to our vision and growth plan.
Skitterblink and its Franchises now offer:
• Commercial and Industrial cleaning services provided daily, weekly, monthly or as often as required.
• Commercial and Industrial once-off cleaning or Ad hoc services, based on a callout and quotation process.
Our specialist service teams are trained and educated in the various cleaning methods required. On-going training is a very important part of our franchises and our company vision.
Franchisees oversee service delivery to each and every client on their books and their teams onsite manage client requests quickly and efficiently. Skitterblink works with a relationship driven approach to maintain a long term contract with each and every client.
1. Initial training – 5-7 days classroom setup, thereafter onsite assistance.
2. On-going support – telephonic support, visits, onsite assistance with quotes.
3. Business coaching – assisting, mentoring and coaching franchisees in all 8 functional areas of the business namely:
• Finances & Accounting
• Marketing & Sales
• Human Resources & Management
• Operations & Production
• Administration & Legislation
• Customer Services & Quality Assurance
• Information Technology & Research & Development
• Socio-Economic & Environment
Skitterblink franchisees must have the following qualities:
• A willingness, openness and eagerness to learn
• Initial capital availability
• Willingness to be directly involved themselves
• Perseverance, perseverance, perseverance
1st Franchise Opened
No. of Outlets
Average set-up cost
Initial franchise fee
Initial Working Capital
Minimum owners contribution
Management services fee
Initial agreement term
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.