Solartech was formed in 2006; its primary goal being the Reduction and Offsetting of “Green House Gas Emissions” into what has become a fragile atmosphere. With a systematic methodology in taking companies to Carbon Neutral, it became apparent that the methodical and consistent application of solar technology was essential, and thus Solartech Energy Technologies was created.
Solartech was launched in response to a need for a focused and professional Solar Geyser and Heat Pump consultancy specialising in developing solutions in both the public and private sector. Developed in 2006, our Network has grown to 35 owner-managed offices and currently enjoys a 17% market share. Solartech Brand Partners are entrepreneurs that see the benefits of being part of a stable and growing concern.
• Unless you are furiously independent and self-confident entrepreneur and have a unique idea which consumes your life or have abundant expertise in a specific area, being part of a “Branded Distribution Model” is always a safer way to go.
• The main advantage of “Solartech Association” is the reduced risk of failure and collaboration within a proven system.
• Part of the TriVest group of companies.
• Close collaboration with Africa’s leading Solar System integrator Solsquare.
• The reality of dealing with hot water under pressure at elevated work spaces is in itself a complex task. Solartech have installed more than 8 000 residential Solar Geysers successfully since inception, we have made all the mistakes, and hopefully we can help each other fast track success together.
• Solartech Head Office collectively manages the business to the benefit of all its Distributors and Clients.
Making a decision to invest in any business opportunity is a serious matter. By investigating a Brand opportunity through Solartech, you will have taken the first step in securing your financial freedom.
The Solartech team wants you to take the time you need for this process. In order for us to supply you with insight and available opportunities, review the documentation and schedule a meeting with us. Before you invest in a business venture, it is important to invest time before you invest money.
Current energy providers in South Africa are struggling to keep up with the ever increasing demand, thus opening the door for entrepreneurs to become part of the solution. Solartech was created with a simple mandate – to develop a brand that would patiently develop the required systems and expertise needed to position itself as the market leader in Southern Africa within 3 years of inception. After 7 years of relevant research, over 8 000 residential installations and the implementation of systems, Solartech have developed a business system and the relevant relationships enabling us to roll out a successful business model within Southern Africa. Thus, Solartech was developed drawing on various talents and core competencies, such as marketing, technical, R&D and legal expertise to develop a business with a focused strategy to educate and challenge the consumer to the obvious advantages of Renewable energy.
Skilled Renewable Energy Companies are in high demand. We are actively screening eco-preneurs with a desire to serve available regional markets. Join our rapidly growing network of trained solar professionals meeting the needs of the new green economy.• Start a business where little professional competition exists.• Fill a critical shortage for professional solar contracting.• Become a leader in the new and rapidly growing green economy.• Take advantage of solar rebates, credits and incentives to help you drive sales.• Help South Africa to become energy-independent.
1st Franchise Opened
No. of Outlets
Average set-up cost
Initial franchise fee
Initial Working Capital
Minimum owners contribution
Management services fee
Initial agreement term
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.