Survey results released by FASA in 2017 show that the franchise sector’s performance remains on an upward trend and with South Africa’s economy heading for welcome growth NOW is the time to take action and ride the next wave of prosperity by attending the 2018 International Franchise Expo (IFE) taking place on Level 5, Entrance 22 & 25 of the Mall of Africa in Midrand from the 29 June to 1 July.
– If you are a franchise or business looking for franchisees you need to exhibit at the Franchise Expo to
– generate and gather pre-qualified leads
– showcase and demonstrate new products
– raise brand awareness
– meet and connect with new and existing clients to establish solid relationships
– recruit new franchisees, suppliers and supporters
– perform market research to up your game
– if you are looking to own your own business then the Franchise Expo (IFE) is the place to shop for that next-big-success franchise or unique business opportunity. Each year the Franchise Association hosts a franchise expo that
– platforms exciting new and up-and-coming franchise brands
– showcases business opportunities that could be tomorrow’s next big brands.
– all the auxiliary professionals to the franchise industry – from the banks and funding entities to consultants who can advise you on getting into business.
– IFE 2018 offers 21 free presentations during the three days of the expo on a range of topics.
For more information visit IFE at http://ife.co.za/. Book your stand now – FASA members receive 35% discount on the cost of stands – click here http://ife.co.za/exhibitor-information/. Contact Martha Mashele on 011 615 0359 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Franchise Association of South Africa www.fasa.co.za