The Sandy Roy Beauty Therapy Institute (Pty) Ltd originated in June 1996 and is an accredited education and training facility offering courses in Health, Beauty, Massage and Skincare Therapy. The first franchise was opened in 2008 with a further four outlets opening since then.
The introduction of new, innovative concepts and courses forms an integral part of keeping up with the trends of the profession, ensuring the industry’s requirements are provided for by our graduates. For qualified Skincare Therapists, we have also added Advanced Skin Peelings, Microdermabrasion, Pregnancy Massage and Sport Massage.
Each year has shown growth, with revision of syllabi and introduction of specialised modular training courses, such as Hot Stone, Permanent Make-up, Nail Technology and the latest offerings in Threading and Eyelash Extensions.
Our mission is to provide professionally trained individuals that will effectively enhance the Health, Beauty and Skin Care industry due to excellence and quality training, delivering satisfaction and value for our learners globally. We are dedicated to keeping up with current trends in professional Health and Skincare to the benefit of our learners.
The courses and programmes are taught according to National and International standards and outcomes, together with the relevant syllabi for each module, providing relevance to the National and International framework of Health, Beauty and Skincare Therapy.
The benefits of being a Beauty Therapy Institute Secondary Service Provider are:
– You immediately become part of a going concern
– You start your business step by step with the support, expertise and know-how of the Beauty Therapy Institute management team.
– You have the Beauty Therapy Institute brand name which is recognised as a market leader and is readily accepted by customers and potential customers.
– You benefit from continuing guidance and management support
– You are equipped with marketing and sales support and administrative procedures to ensure maximum results
– You benefit from the constant interplay of new ideas resulting from Secondary Service Provider interaction.
– You receive the benefits of co-operative national advertising.
– You receive the latest training material, kits and uniforms for your learners.
– You have the most up to date skills with which to train learners.
– Policies and Procedures within the Quality Management System are in place.
What you get for your investment:
– Assistance with start-up of the business
– Assistance with identification of needs
– Advertising material
– IT programs and files used for all requirements regarding ordering, POS and accounting, etc.
– All training manuals in hard copy
– All assessment tools
– All policies and procedures
– Complete Quality Management System
– Continued follow up training
– Advice and assistance
– Secondary service provider operations manual
– Assistance with application procedures to be a secondary provider with SAAHSP and ITEC and all other requirements
The Sandy Roy Beauty Therapy Institute (Pty) Ltd is looking for new Secondary Service Provider franchisees that fit the following profile:
– Positively minded
– Good business ethics
– Place a high value on the health & beauty industry
– Willing to join a successful structured Secondary Service Provider system of training
– A peoples’ person who is able to work with the public and professionals
– Have a caring nature
– Has a trainers understanding
– Have the required qualifications/employ a trained qualified therapist
– Organised person
– Will to succeed
– Be prepared to work as part of the team.
– Financially and ethically sound
– Genuine with customers, clients and learners
– Know, understand and implement Sandy Roy Beauty Therapy Institute Secondary Service Provider franchise policies and procedures
– Be familiar with the company’s mission statement, pledge and fee structures
– Always maintain good relations
– Maintain utmost confidentiality of company procedures, candidate and client details.
1st Franchise Opened
No. of Outlets
Average set-up cost
Initial franchise fee
Initial Working Capital
Minimum owners contribution
Management services fee
Initial agreement term
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.