Coating Worx is a commercial and domestic paint contracting company which was established in 1989 and is backed by the leading paint manufacturers in South Africa. The company was founded out of a desperate need for service and integrity in the South African contracting industry. We focus on assisting the Corporate, Body Corporate, Townhouse complex and Property managers in maintaining their assets. Work is regularly done for South Africa’s blue chip clients on a national basis who enjoy the benefit of assured quality products and workmanship.
This is an opportunity to belong to one of the premier Coatings Company supplied by the best names in paint, Plascon and Dulux. The paint contracting market in South Africa is worth hundreds of millions of Rand per annum due to properties requiring re-painting approximately every five years which makes the Coating Worx an ideal annuity business.
Very little capital is required to run the business due to progress payments from clients and account facilities with suppliers. Gross profit margins generally run at 40% with few additional overheads due to the nature of the business.
Purchasing a franchise includes the right to use the Coating Worx trademarks, business systems as well as all training, equipment and on-going support required to be successful.
Additional advantages include:
• Lead’s supplied by Head Office
• National contracts secured by Head Office
• Part of a national company
• Dulux and Plascon Paints, guarantees and discounts
• Body Corporate financing of Paint Contracts
• Quality control to ISO9001 standards
• Safety regulations to NOSA standards
• 20 years experience in the Coatings field
• Commercial and domestic painting
• No royalties
Training and Support:
Coating Worx, in conjunction with its suppliers, offer an intensive in-house training course for franchisees and managers followed by on site training.
• Sales, Marketing and Sourcing of Contracts
• Contract costing, compiling and submitting of professional quotes
• Product Knowledge
• Technical Knowledge
• Administration and Financial Procedures
• Equipment Use and Maintenance
• Management Functions and Responsibilities
• Industrial Relations
• Staff Management and Training
Coating Worx looks for enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals committed to owning and operating their own business. Properly managed, the business will provide an excellent return on investment.
1st Franchise Opened
No. of Outlets
Average set-up cost
Initial franchise fee
Initial Working Capital
Minimum owners contribution
Management services fee
Initial agreement term
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.