Doves Group was established in 1883 as a funeral directing organisation in Durban initially named Doves Funeral Services. Doves Group is one of the largest funeral directing companies in Southern Africa and a major role player in the progressive development of the funeral industry.
Doves Group runs a national network in excess of 160 branches in all the 9 provinces, providing insurance, funeral services and related products. Doves Group is an authorised financial services provider with its funeral insurance underwritten by Union Life.
• The Leading funeral brand in South Africa.
• Deliver a service that will be a celebration of life.
• Create an environment where our people can grow.
• Provide innovative funeral related services and products to all South African communities.
• Exploit the full extent of the funeral value chain for the benefit of all our stakeholders.
Our vision is to be the first choice for funeral and financial services.
Our mission is delivering a service as a celebration of life to all our stakeholders, clients and employees.
Doves provides a comprehensive service, including restoration art, embalming, exhumations, cremation & chapel facilities, repatriation (national & international) is provided at most parlours. The company subscribes to the highest ethical standards, respecting the dignity of a funeral and being sensitive to the cultural, ethnic and religious needs of all our customers.
More often than not, the death of a loved one is the most unexpected event we face in the cycle of life. It is not easy to think about planning for a funeral.
Doves is there to assist with,
• Burial services
• Funeral insurance
• Cremations and handling of ashes
• Caring for the deceased
• Home funeral arrangements
The initial franchise fee includes training and support, assistance with site selection and branding.
Your investment includes,
• Shop fitting
• Furniture and Fixtures
• Opening Stock
At Doves we believe that our Franchisees should have the following characteristics to enable them to make a success of their franchise:
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Good management skills
• Time management skills
• Persistence or tenacity
• Interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic self-starter
• Be self-disciplined and resilient
• Be action, customer and quality orientated
1st Franchise Opened
No. of Outlets
Average set-up cost
Initial franchise fee
Initial Working Capital
Minimum owners contribution
Management services fee
Initial agreement term
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.