KidStation was conceptualised in 2007 and the first salon was opened 2 years later.
KidStation is a professional hair salon specially designed for kids, where everything has a life of its own. Check out the funky workstations and the life-size KidStation characters, that ooze bubblebath and bodywash that kids can get themselves on tap.
With TV screens at every station, KidStation is a zany world of fun cute characters designed to make your little one feel right at home!
Reasons to join our KidStation franchise:
Recession-proof: Everyone gets their haircut, regardless of the economy.
No hair care industry experience required: You will receive all of the training and support needed to succeed.
Minimal Competition: There are many places that will cut a child’s hair, but very few offer the tailor made experience found at a KidStation Hair Salon.
Proven Business Model: Within a period of 3 years, KidStation has become one of the most talked about and leading Kid’s hair salons.
High Demand: Children love the KidStation experience and parents return for the Superior quality and friendly service. Many of our little clients refuse to have
their haircut at any other salon other than at KidStation.
Multiple sources of revenue: Our formula includes multiple sources of revenue that flow through our store. Haircuts, parties, toys, hair accessories, costume jewellery, and lots more…
KidStation provides franchisees with a two week initial training programme as part of the set-up. This will enable you to manage your franchise competently.
Support is on-going thereafter.
As a KidStation franchisee you should:
• Be a people’s person who is able to work with children and have a pleasant, positive and caring nature;
• Have excellent communication skills and be able to deal with people in a positive way.
• Be hard working and happy to put in the hours required to make the business a success.
• Be a good leader, who must also be a good follower of the franchise system to uphold the consistency of the products and services it offers.
• Be a financially and ethically sound person, who treats customers, suppliers and KidStation support office with integrity.
• Have approximately 40 percent of the total set-up costs available in cash.
1st Franchise Opened
No. of Outlets
Average set-up cost
Initial franchise fee
Initial Working Capital
Minimum owners contribution
Management services fee
Initial agreement term
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.