The Story of MASS HIRE began more than 20 years ago in the little coastal town of Mossel Bay. Mosshire, as it was known then, was founded during the construction phase of PETROSA. André van Niekerk acquired Mosshire during 1999 and through his strong leadership and entrepreneurial flair opened several branches in the Southern Cape.
Mosshire’s attitude to exceed customers’ rental needs distinguished it from its peers during the construction of the Gleniqua power station. Due to this High level of service satisfaction and quality equipment supplied by Mosshire to various construction firms involved in the Gleniqua project, Mosshire was unofficially invited to serve the construction community at the Medupi site in the Limpopo province. This led to the opening of our flagship branch in Lephalale which was the start of national MASS HIRE brand. Mosshire changed its name from a location bound business name to a generic name that reflects change, growth, innovation, variety and sufficiency. For André, the dream of an early retirement in a small coastal town was over as a new dream was born.
Ambition, customer satisfaction and an attitude of ‘every customer counts’ was the reason that MASS HIRE expanded rapidly and became the preferred supplier to numerous construction companies during the construction boom. MASS HIRE was repeatedly asked for franchise opportunities and this led to the start of a new era, as a new plant, tool and scaffold rental franchise was born. MASS HIRE Holdings (Pty) Ltd was registered in 2008 and became a FASA accredited organisation within its first year of operation.
Apart from our core values, MASS HIRE prides itself on delivering quality equipment and superior service to numerous contractors nationwide at competitive prices.
We demand integrity throughout our organisation and seek to work within a spirit of unity (ubuntu). We believe in transparency and honesty within our business as well as with our customers.
We encourage our employees to create an informal and enjoyable working environment, where individual efforts are noticed and rewarded. Only through the commitment of our employees and franchisees will MASS HIRE become the preferred equipment brand in South Africa.
The professionally driven and proudly South African MASS HIRE team offers you:
– Step by step support to set up your own business or to convert your current tool hire business. You need no prior business experience!
– Direct training whilst making money.
– The MASS HIRE success recipe and its marketing, management, financial and operational expertise and systems.
– Immediate market prominence that will kick start growth.
– Responsible and minimum capital outlay with no frills.
– Great savings from economy of scale bulk buying of goods and services.
– Unique problem solving ability.
– Are an independent self starter with entrepreneurial flair?
– Want to take charge and manage your own business.
– Are looking for a sound and secure opportunity with exceptional profits?
– Have an appetite for tools, equipment and construction.
– Have a high regard for professional service and ethical business practices.
THEN YOU ARE:
A candidate for an exciting MASS HIRE tool and equipment hire franchise and perfectly positioned for the great opportunities in the expanding construction industry.
1st Franchise Opened
No. of Outlets
Average set-up cost
Initial franchise fee
Initial Working Capital
Minimum owners contribution
Management services fee
Initial agreement term
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.