Midas is a member of the Midas Group of Companies which was established in South Africa in 1983.
Midas is a retail store designed around the needs of any vehicle owner focusing on various product ranges from parts and accessories through to lifestyle equipment. There are over 298 franchised outlets in Southern Africa, including Swaziland, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, Lesotho and of course South Africa.
Midas is a conversion franchise where areas are identified as and when required.
THE PRODUCT RANGE OFFERED:
• Service Parts
• Styling Accessories
• Panel Repairs
• Car Care
• Outdoor Equipment
• Power Tools
• Heavy Duty and Trailer Parts
• Tune up
• Workshop Equipment
• Welding Equipment
Advanced courses in merchandising and retailing, marketing and financial management offered through professional training companies.
Support is offered by the head office team as well as the 8 regional franchise managers.
• Must be an existing spares store
• Must have a trading history with PIA for approximately 18 months
• Premises must be in an acceptable area/position.
• RMI membership
• Needs to be uncluttered and presentable in appearance
• Parking space should be available to accommodate customers
• Sufficient building frontage should be available to accommodate relevant Midas corporate signage
• Minimum retail space required: 200m2
• Minimum warehousing space required: 150m2
• Retail area must be suitable to adaptation to the Midas corporate image
• Full range as per the Midas contract
• All products are available through PIA
• RMI training courses
• Federal Mogul University
• AA training courses
• Franchise Directions
1st Franchise Opened
No. of Outlets
Average set-up cost
Initial franchise fee
Initial Working Capital
Minimum owners contribution
Management services fee
Initial agreement term
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.