The Mommy Wellness concept was established in November 2012 by Izelle Louw through her own pregnancy experience and specialises in the Wellness of all Mothers.
We offer services for moms-to-be, first time mothers, mothers that can handle 5 kids at a time and mothers that are grandmothers. We at Mommy Wellness have a passion for woman and mothers, because motherhood is a full time job and if mommy is not happy = Her family is not happy.
There is a Play Den, so while mommy and daddy enjoy their treatments at the Spa the kids will be looked after by a qualified nanny. We specialise in Pregnancy Massage and Baby Massage.
Mommy Wellness is a full service Salon; we do all the regular beauty treatments as well. Our treatment menu ranges from specialised facial treatments to natural birth waxing for our pregnant mommies. Couples treatments are done in our couples room.
At Mommy Wellness Day Spa we don’t go for the conventional. For us the word “spa” has a far more profound and special meaning. Although we provide a comprehensive array of body treatments, facials, rejuvenation treatments and massages for people of all ages and gender, our primary focus is the wellbeing of pregnant women, hence our name “Mommy Wellness”. Our mission to specifically treat and pamper expectant mothers is the single biggest differentiator between us and other spas.
The experience of motherhood and pregnancy is, for most women, a time of great joy and happy expectations. The mother-to-be exudes a special glow of inner light and calm. Of course, pregnancy also has its own particular drawbacks, and so, to compliment the unique beauty of pregnancy, the Mommy Wellness Day Spa provides the perfect haven to restore and invigorate!
Mommy Wellness is specially equipped to provide full body treatments and massages, reducing discomfort, beautifying and protecting the skin against stretch marks, and in general making moms-to-be feel gorgeous, pampered and relaxed. Treatments are performed by our fully qualified therapists, ensuring that the treatment is not only a wonderfully pleasant experience but also a safe one for both mother and her unborn baby.
– shall provide the franchisee with four weeks initial training. Training will comprise both the theoretical and practical aspects of the business.
– shall provide the franchisee with on-going training from time to time, as required, as the business system develops and to stay abreast of developments and changes in the industry.
– shall assume responsibility for the branding of the business.
– shall loan a copy of the Operations & Procedures Manual to the franchisee.
– shall provide, for the setting up of the business, all necessary equipment, fixtures, fittings, furniture, décor, signage and stock.
– shall provide continued support, advice and assistance to the franchisee.
– shall assist at new outlets with hand holding procedures.
In order to qualify as a franchisee, applicants need to have access to the necessary funds to buy the franchise, including the working capital.
Most importantly however, the prospective franchisee must be highly motivated and passionate about owning and operating a Mommy Wellness Day Spa, specifically with regards to the wellbeing of mothers and moms-to-be and ensuring that they are made to feel special, beautiful and spoiled.
1st Franchise Opened
No. of Outlets
Average set-up cost
Initial franchise fee
Initial Working Capital
Minimum owners contribution
Management services fee
Initial agreement term
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.