Pirtek is one of the few industrial franchises in the world.
Since 1980 our network has grown to deliver excellence in over 23 countries, with 480 Centers and 1 500+ Mobile Service Units that make it possible to respond and deliver premium service in the shortest possible turnaround.
Our extensive network means we reach more than 120 000 customers with over 13 000 product lines. Each year we answer 300 000 service calls, and this is all driven by our 3 000+ highly motivated and committed Pirtek staff members.
In Africa we are looking to expand to countries involved in mining.
From international mining operations to one-man local businesses, our customers rely on our products to maintain their livelihood. That is what drives us to source and to create the very best products from the best manufacturers in the business.
Our assurance for quality, reliability and continuous improvement delivers confidence in our ability to provide only the highest quality products, made from the best materials and sourced from world-class suppliers.
Pirtek invests in all stages of the supply chain and we are constantly producing state of the art products with cutting edge quality. They’re precision-engineered, laser measured and batch coded. It also ensures our inventory range stays ahead of the curve.
Being a global network of local businesses, the Pirtek structure means that everyone is driven to succeed individually, yet are supported by the network who are a phone call away for any query, troubleshooting or resource where needed.
• Exclusive Area
• Training – comprehensive induction and an extensive range of training for the continuing development of yourself and staff
• Sales Support – visits and support from our Sales Manager
• Operational support – established relationships with suppliers to fulfil Franchisees vehicle, equipment or workshop requirements
• Inventory Management – dedicated team to assist Franchisees to efficiently manage their inventory and ensure it is shipped efficiently and affordably from the Distribution Centre
• Quality Assurance – Head Office is ISO 9001:2015 accredited
• Well stocked and maintained distribution centre
• Business Management Tools
At Pirtek, we are looking for people to join our ranks who are dedicated, hardworking and who live and breathe customer service.
The following would be advantageous:
• Mechanical trade qualified or have relevant skills and experience.
• Business and leadership experience.
1st Franchise Opened
No. of Outlets
Average set-up cost
Initial franchise fee
Initial Working Capital
Minimum owners contribution
Management services fee
Initial agreement term
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.