The SheerGuard SA Brand started in 2013 when the owner Ricky Walton realised the need for aesthetically pleasing burglar proofing solutions for both residential and corporate South Africa.
The SheerGuard SA mission is to present to market a dynamic burglar proofing system of unsurpassed quality with the added benefit of enhancing aesthetic appeal, successfully merging indoor and outdoor spaces.
What sets us apart from competitors is our promise to deliver outstanding customer service, superior workmanship coupled with a wide range of premium security products.
Having set up 5 franchisees in the space of 12 months in the Gauteng area alone our plan over the next 12 months is to expand into the rest of South Africa.
As we all know, security is one of the fastest growing industries in South Africa and thus, for a number of reasons, has created a massive market for our exceptional product.
Here are a few reasons why people are going crazy about SheerGuard’s range of clear burglar bars:
* South Africans love the outdoors and have grown to dislike the jailed in feeling that steel burglar bars represent.
* Due to the optical clarity of SheerGuards clear burglar bars, they let in more light than steel burglar bars and add a feeling of spaciousness and freedom to every home .
* South Africans appreciate our concept of securing their homes while enhancing their view of the outdoors, particularly in coastal regions and game reserves.
* Our polycarbonate – stainless steel burglar bar combination eliminates corrosion and maintenance thereof, completely.
* SheerGuard’s clear burglar bars actually enhance the aesthetic value and resale value of a home.
* We have sourced the highest grade of polycarbonate in the world to manufacture our clear burglar bars with a 3000KG tensile break force it makes it tougher than steel and our unique fastening systems are the best in SA.
* SheerGuard SA provides burglar proofing solutions to Homes, Hotels and Lodges, Office Parks, Retail stores, Shopping Malls and Vehicles.
Initial training includes the following:
* Understanding and embracing the SheerGuard Brand
* Tool education theory and practical
* Product knowledge theory and practical
* Presentation training practical
* Administration procedures
* On site training with existing franchisees x 3
Ongoing support on new products and lead distribution to relevant areas.
Applicants who enjoy the following traits will be considered for a SheerGuard SA franchise:
* Sales aptitude
* Strong customer communication skills
* Customer centric service delivery
* Drive and determination to succeed
* The maturity and ability to work independently within a team dynamic
* Strong work ethic
As a SheerGuard SA franchisee you would be working within a ready-made business system which has been designed to give you rapid access to a niche market with big brand credentials but simultaneously allowing you the freedom for growth and reward. Our business model has been designed to provide the most efficient and simplified methods of implementation for sustainable growth.
1st Franchise Opened
No. of Outlets
Average set-up cost
Initial franchise fee
Initial Working Capital
Minimum owners contribution
Management services fee
Initial agreement term
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.