Our computer based educational concept was founded in 1990 in a small town, Coligny, in the North West province of South Africa by Lotta Engelbrecht.
The concept became operational in 1995 and the first training centre started in Coligny with 14 toddlers. The successes achieved by the Stimulus Maksima! concept resulted in the registration of 200 learners by the end of 1995. The first franchise opened in January 1996.
Currently, we operate twenty one franchises country wide through which we render a service of excellence to more than 40 000 learners throughout South Africa.
We are also involved in various African countries as well as Madagascar through missionary work.
• Originated in 1995 by focussing on reading development for toddlers.
• First franchise opened in 1996. Currently 18 franchises country wide.
• Major objective is to offer the best products and services in the industry both in South Africa and abroad to assist learners to improve their reading and mathematical skills and ability.
Stimulus Maksima focuses on reading development and improvement products and services from Grade R to Grade 12 and beyond. We supply a complete management system whereby reading literacy improvement can be monitored and controlled.
Clients consist of:
• Schools (pre-primary to high schools),
• Private individuals with the desire to improve their own or their children’s reading abilities,
• Business enterprises in various economic sectors investing in the improvement of their employees reading abilities.
Training consists of:
• Compulsory extensive product training offered by Stimulus Maksima,
• Compulsory extensive management training offered by Stimulus Maksima,
• Compulsory advanced diploma in franchising offered by Franchise Directions.
Continuous support is available on an on-going basis as well as refresher courses.
To be a Stimulus Maksima franchisee, experience and a qualification in education management is required.
The following experience and expertise is relevant:
• Former school principals and vice principals,
• Former language and mathematical subject advisors,
• Former university lecturers in language or mathematics,
• Former school governing body chairmen.
1st Franchise Opened
No. of Outlets
Average set-up cost
Initial franchise fee
Initial Working Capital
Minimum owners contribution
Management services fee
Initial agreement term
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.