The Brazen Head is a high-quality authentic Irish Restaurant and Pub, providing a unique Irish atmosphere and service to its clientele. All Brazen Heads are designed and operated under the guidelines of the “Irish Pub Concept” a highly successful programme that has established 1,850 Irish restaurants and pubs around the globe. While they’re all related, no two pubs look exactly alike.
The Brazen Head Restaurants, celebrated for its warm and welcoming atmosphere, offers guests a truly authentic Irish dining and entertainment experience.
But it’s not just the perfect place to relax and unwind with a small group of friends; the Brazen Head also caters for larger groups of people, offering bespoke conferencing, meeting and birthday party hosting. With five private function rooms ― each with their own lighting, sound system and unique atmosphere ― guests can enjoy a private function, with décor and music tailored to their requirements, for anywhere from 10 up to 40 guests.
For larger groups, Brazen Head has a spacious outside deck which can comfortably seat up to 120 guests in a weather-sheltered environment boasting its own entrance; a separate, fully stocked and well-staffed bar; a projector and a 2m x 3m screen.
And to make sure there’s even more reason to celebrate, the Brazen Head doesn’t charge venue hire ― it’s just not the Irish way ― but what is true Irish style is great food and great company.
Bringing this to life, the Brazen Head offers guests an extensive food menu, catering to both vegetarian and non-vegetarian palates, and complements this with a full wine and beverage menu, including many international beers on tap.
And as for great company, the Brazen Head offers a full week of fun, hosting to a range of fun activities and specials each night. From live Irish music to quiz nights and much more besides, the Brazen Head allows you to experience Ireland in the heart of South Africa.
So bring your friends and imbue your function with Irish flair or simply come and make new friends; either way, the Brazen Head is the place to be.
Those granted a Brazen Head franchise will have the following support services available to them:
• A Franchise Consultant who will assist in all aspects of operation, from the initial development to on-going support as your restaurant grows.
• We provide you with site criteria for the area that you have selected to help you analyse your site’s strengths and weaknesses.
• We will assist you with planning and marketing activities beginning with your grand opening and will set guidelines for future advertising and promotions.
• We negotiate services and price agreements with approved suppliers and distributors for The Brazen Head concept.
• We provide a comprehensive training programme that includes training in the restaurant in addition to classroom sessions that covers restaurant operations, staff management, financial management and marketing.
What do you need to become a franchisee?
* Motivation and Determination
* Investment Capital
* Personality (people person)
* Good management interaction and skills
* The operator should hold a minimum of 50% equity and run the business on a full time basis
1st Franchise Opened
No. of Outlets
Average set-up cost
Initial franchise fee
Initial Working Capital
Minimum owners contribution
Management services fee
Initial agreement term
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.