In 2008, The Laser Beautique Group identified a gap for a chain of branded aesthetic clinics that bring the latest in non-invasive aesthetic and beauty treatments to the South African public. The Laser Beautique brand was subsequently launched in September 2009.
• Passion for technological advancement in aesthetics
• Focus on total client satisfaction and service
• A customised Point-of-Sale system and an internet-based back office software program, which provides live detailed management information on a daily basis
• The first South African Aesthetics Loyalty Program, called Beauty Counts. Using sophisticated technology, the Beauty Counts programme is linked to The Laser Beautique website where members can log and see their history
• A dynamic inter-branch Gift Voucher programme also linked to each branch, head office and the website. One can purchase a Laser Beautique Gift Voucher online.
• A competitive pricing strategy that delivers excellent value for money
• An aggressive marketing, advertising and PR program
• A unique Human Resource philosophy called Beautique Customs, which will challenge the typical mind-set of employees and instills a commitment to the higher purpose of service and care
• A remuneration policy that incentivises and motivates staff
• On-going internal and external education and certification of all Laser Beautique employees
• A strong emphasis on retailing
• Bulk buying of acclaimed professional and retail skincare products. RégimA, an in house brand is a locally produced, internationally acclaimed, professional and medical skincare brand which is currently booming in the market. The Laser Beautique aim is to become the largest single buyer of RégimA in SA and will thus be able to arrange the best possible pricing for potential franchisees
The Laser Beautique is committed to building a model franchise that sets the benchmark in the aesthetic and beauty industry. This involves a total dedication to the training and support of the franchisee. The aim is to serve our franchisees with the same passionate commitment that we provide to our clients. The performance of our franchisees will be crucial for the longevity of the The Laser Beautique Franchise so it is vital that we do everything in our power to ensure their success.
Potential franchisees don’t need to be Doctors, Aestheticians or Beauty Therapists. They should, ideally, have a business or marketing background with very strong people skills. The success of the business is dependant on the individual relationships that one is able to build with clients and staff.
Potential Franchisees need to have the following traits:
– Very driven and passionate to run their own business
– All stores are owner run
– Share the same vision that we do
– Believe in exceeding customer expectations
1st Franchise Opened
No. of Outlets
Average set-up cost
Initial franchise fee
Initial Working Capital
Minimum owners contribution
Management services fee
Initial agreement term
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.